The International 9-Ball Open Norfolk, Virginia, USA
(Event Dates are October 21-27, 2018)
This WPA Sanctioned 9-Ball tournament is just seven weeks away. Please disseminate this information to all of your members.
If your country requires a formal invitation for anyone to attend, I will provide the invitations.
For its fourth straight year, the Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel is welcoming us back with open arms. The Sheraton is in Norfolk, Virginia, USA and will treat our players and spectators to outstanding accommodations which include discount rates on hotel rooms and a variety of meal options including food stations in the ballroom as well as full course menus in their City Dock Norfolk restaurant.
For detailed tournament information, go to:
Quick Tournament Details
- Play Dates: October 21-27, 2018 (Sunday thru Saturday)
- Size of Field: 128 player maximum
- Entry Fee: US$1,000 (by Credit Card, Check, or PayPal)
- Added Money: $50,000
- First Prize: $40,000. 32nd place pays $2,250.
- Format: 9-Ball, Double Elimination, Race to 11
- Diamond Tables available each night after last match
- BCA Hall of Fame Ceremony on Friday, October 26
- Mosconi Ranking Points awarded for Team Europe
- Site: Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel
- Where: Norfolk, Virginia, USA
- Airport: Norfolk International Airport (ORF)
- Sanctioned by: World Pool Association (WPA)
- Major Sponsors: Diamond Billiard Products, Simonis Cloth, Aramith Balls
- Discounted Hotel Room Rate: $105.00 plus tax for a single or double
As the tournament producer of this event, Pat Fleming will be responsible for every aspect of the event, including entry fees, added money, and prize money.
Q-Master Billiards is a short distance away and will accommodate attendees with another option for pool tables and restaurants.
Accu-Stats/Pat Fleming is the only authorized entity to accept the $1,000 entry fees. The $50,000 in added money insures that the event will be sanctioned by the WPA and awarding WPA points to the high finishers.
TO ENTER AS A CONTESTANT:
There are several ways to pay your US$1,000 entry fee. They are:
- Pay your entry fee by International Money Order, Credit Card, or PayPal.
- ORlog on to www.usio9.com
- ORCall 973-838-7089
The projected $162,000 in prize monies will be deposited into a Bank of America account in Norfolk, VA. This Bank of America (walking distance) will gladly cash your prize money checks provided you present proper identification.
FOR ROOM RESERVATIONS ($105 Rate):
TO RESERVE TV ARENA SEATS:
Any Questions? Contact: