2019 International 9-Ball Open
The International 9-Ball Open
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
(Event Dates are October 28-November 2, 2019)
This WPA Sanctioned 9-Ball tournament is just weeks away. It’s not too late.
If your country requires a formal invitation for anyone to attend, I will provide the invitations.
For its fifth straight year, the Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel is welcoming us back with open arms. The Sheraton is in Norfolk, Virginia, USA and will treat our players and spectators to outstanding accommodations which include discount rates on hotel rooms and a variety of meal options including food stations in the ballroom as well as full course menus in their City Dock Norfolk restaurant.
For detailed tournament information, go to:
Quick Tournament Details
- Play Dates: October 28 – November 2, 2019 (Monday thru Saturday)
- Size of Field: 128 player maximum
- Entry Fee: US$1,000 (by Credit Card, Check, or PayPal)
- Added Money: $50,000
- First Prize: $30,000. 32nd place: $2,250.
- Format: 9-Ball, Double Elimination, Race to 11
- BCA Hall of Fame Ceremony on Friday, November 1
- Mosconi Ranking Points awarded for Team Europe 2020
- Site: Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel
- Where: Norfolk, Virginia, USA
- Airport: Norfolk International Airport (ORF)
- Sanctioned by: World Pool Association (WPA)
- Major Sponsors: Diamond Billiard Products, Simonis Cloth, Aramith Balls
- Discounted Hotel Room Rate: $109.00 plus tax for a single or double
The projected $178,000 in prize monies will be deposited into a Bank of America account in Norfolk, VA. This Bank of America (walking distance) will gladly cash your prize money checks provided you present proper identification.
1st $30,000 7-8th $6,000
2nd $22,000 9-12th $4,500
3rd $15,000 13-16th $3,500
4th $11,000 17-24th $2,750
5-6th $8,000 25-32nd $2,250
As the tournament producer of this event, Pat Fleming will be responsible for every aspect of the event, including entry fees, added money, and prize money.
Q-Master Billiards is a short distance away and will accommodate attendees with another option for pool tables and restaurants.
The $50,000 in added money ensures that the event will be sanctioned by the WPA and awarding WPA points to the high finishers.
TO ENTER AS A CONTESTANT OR REVIEW THE RULES
TO MAKE DISCOUNTED HOTEL ROOM RESERVATIONS
TO RESERVE TV ARENA SEATS
Please visit: www.international9ballopen.com
Any Questions? Contact:
Accu-Stats Video Productions
PO Box 299
Bloomingdale, NJ 07403